AT SIMON LEVER
Mike has been part of the Simon Lever team since 1999. He works to provide strategic tax counsel to all firm clients. He also ensures his fellow team members are trained and knowledgeable in all applicable tax laws. Mike is focused on building trusted advisor relationships with his clients by providing proactive solutions that contribute to their ultimate success. In addition to federal tax, Mike is also a firm resource for state and local tax issues, including sales tax.
In Mike’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, which includes two sons under the age of 5, working outside around his home, and volunteering in the community.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- M.S. Taxation, Villanova University
- B.S. Professional Accountancy, Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Willow Street Fire Company, Lieutenant, Director, and Assistant Treasurer
- Black Rock Retreat, Board Member and Treasurer
- Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery, Board Member and Treasurer