AT SIMON LEVER
With 25 years of experience, Mike is skilled at providing support and guidance to others. He works to provide strategic tax counsel to our clients, as well as ensuring that his fellow team members are trained and knowledgeable in all applicable tax laws.
As the leader of our Tax Team, Mike is a valuable firm resource for state and local tax issues, including sales tax. Focused on building trusted relationships with his clients, Mike provides practice solutions that provide a financial advantage.
In Mike’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, working outside around his home, and volunteering in the community.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- Master of Science in Taxation, Villanova University
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Accountancy, Penn State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lieutenant, Director, and Assistant Treasurer for Willow Street Fire Company
- Former Board Member and Treasurer for Black Rock Retreat
- Board Member and Treasurer for Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.