AT SIMON LEVER
Andrew brings over 25 years of audit and accounting experience to our firm. He serves clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, construction contractors, HVAC contractors, and home builders.
Andrew also leads our non-profit services team. His non-profit experience consists of consulting engagements for church and religious organizations, including financial processes and systems, audit and tax compliance, and executive director of finance responsibilities. Andrew has also served as an interim chief financial officer for both construction and religions organizations.
Andrew is the proud father of three girls. He enjoys reading and sports, including tennis, pickleball, and basketball.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Messiah University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Forty Under 40 Award 2011, Central Penn Business Journal
- Leadership Award, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Mennonite Home Communities, Vice Chairman
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.