AT SIMON LEVER
Andrew’s lifelong fascination with statistics led him to start a career in audits and accounting. Since then, he’s leveraged that passion to offer the fresh perspective and innovative solutions that guide Simon Lever’s clients toward bottom line results.
He leads our Nonprofit Services Team and partners closely with nonprofit clients, including churches and religious organizations, to walk them through the intricacies of financial processes, tax compliance, and audits. Andrew’s expertise also extends to real estate and construction businesses, including contractors and home builders.
In addition to providing reliable tax and accounting advisory services, Andrew possesses the high-level expertise to serve as an outsourced interim financial executive for companies and organizations experiencing management transitions.
Andrew joined Simon Lever in 1997 and has served as Partner since 2010.
He is the proud father of three girls. When he’s not guiding Simon Lever clients, Andrew enjoys reading and sports, including tennis, golf, and basketball.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Forty Under 40 Award, 2011, Central Penn Business Journal
- Leadership Award, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Mennonite Home Communities, Treasurer
- Nazareth Project, Treasurer
- Lancaster Mennonite School, Finance Committee