For-Profit Auditing & Accounting in PA
Sound accounting is the financial backbone of your business.
A company that struggles to execute reliable accounting processes opens itself up to errors. Those missteps—even minor ones—accumulate over time, ultimately turning into a tangled mess of numbers that can leave you banging your head on the desk in frustration.
Auditing begins where accounting ends. No matter how small or large your business, for-profit auditing sorts out inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and errors that cost time and money.
When you partner with Simon Lever, our for-profit accounting and auditing team helps prevent costly errors, whether it’s falling behind on entries, making math errors, or misclassifying employees.
Whether you need regular compliance reports or specific transactional guidance, our goal is to nurture a collaborative relationship built on mutual trust and integrity—a relationship focused on your success.
- Financial Statement Reviews & Compilations
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Financial Reports
- Interim Financial Reports
- Internal Controls Reporting
- Financial Projections & Forecasting
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Compliance Reports
- Controllership Assistance
- Operational Consulting
- Cash Flow Management
- QuickBooks Setup, Training & Support
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Audit Support & Representation
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.