AT SIMON LEVER
As a principal at Simon Lever, Becky leverages her expertise by placing numbers in context so clients can make informed decisions. She guides businesses in a range of industries, such as retail and construction, with sound audit and accounting advice. Becky also specializes in providing thorough and efficiently executed employee benefit plan audits.
With a passion for assisting nonprofits in boosting their organizational financial literacy, she partners closely with local groups to help them understand and use financial information to effectively tell their stories to stakeholders, including donors.
At Simon Lever, she leads the A&A team and is also responsible for the firm’s internal quality control.
Becky lives with her husband (Steve), son (Connor), and dog in the West Hempfield area. When she’s not working with clients, she plays golf and reads. Becky also enjoys her family’s favorite vacation spot, Outer Banks, North Carolina. Her passion for pushing herself forward has led her to participate in long-distance running as well.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Elizabethtown College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Leadership Lancaster, Core Class 2016
- Young Leader Award, 2016, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Accounting and Auditing Procedures Committee, Member
- Junior Achievement of Central Pennsylvania, Classroom Volunteer
- Hands-On House, Children’s Museum of Lancaster, Treasurer
- Elizabethtown College Alumni Council, Member