AT SIMON LEVER
David Weiss has served our firm and our clients for more than four decades. He had the honor of working alongside founder Simon Lever. David credits Simon with instilling the core values that have made our firm a valued advisor for generations of South Central PA individuals and businesses. Today, he sees those values still at work, helping clients achieve their goals and become more successful.
Formerly a Simon Lever Partner, David now supports team members by lending his expertise in complex areas like business valuation, business financing, intergenerational planning, and mergers and acquisitions. He also serves as the firm’s go-to expert in litigation support for situations like divorces and shareholder disputes.
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and family, including his young grandchildren. A Baltimore native, he still follows his Orioles and Ravens. Dave also indulges his creative streak in his woodcarving workshop, where he handcrafts toys and other projects.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.A. Biology, University of Maryland
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member