AT SIMON LEVER
Adam began his career with Simon Lever in 2011 as an intern and started full-time upon graduation from college the following year. In his first several years, Adam was involved in all service areas of the firm, ranging from bookkeeping, payroll, sales, and income tax preparation to Yellow Book audits, nonprofit accounting, and special consulting projects. This wide variety of experiences has allowed him to become a well-rounded advisor and accountant to our clients.
Adam currently focuses the majority of his time overseeing business and individual income tax compliance, consulting, and planning engagements and is most energized by delivering results to clients through tax savings and solutions. He also specializes in multi-state sales and income taxes in addition to being a member of Simon Lever’s Agribusiness Services Team. When he is not working with clients, Adam enjoys creating policies and procedures as part of the firm’s Strategic Plan and speaking to future accountants, especially at his alma mater, Lebanon Valley College, through Accounting Night and accounting class activities, and through Simon Lever’s LEAP Day.
Adam was born and raised in Myerstown, PA, where he currently lives with his wife Kirsten, son Chase, and daughter Tenley. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, vacations at the beach, being outdoors, and watching sports.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting-Business Administration, Lebanon Valley College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Financial Executives International Award, Lebanon Valley College
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- The Wenger Foundation Inc., Board Member
- Lebanon Valley College Career Connections Program Participant
- Attends LCBC Church, Lebanon
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.