AT SIMON LEVER
Adam began his career with Simon Lever as an intern and has since gained over a decade of experience in maximizing the success of those he serves.
Adam currently focuses the majority of his time overseeing business and individual income tax compliance and consulting. He specializes in multi-state sales and income taxes, and is a member of the Agribusiness Team.
Adam is most energized by delivering results to clients through tax savings and solutions.
Adam was born and raised in Myerstown, where he currently lives with his wife and two children.
Adam enjoys spending time with his family and friends, vacations at the beach, being outdoors, and watching sports.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- B.S. Accounting-Business Administration, Lebanon Valley College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Financial Executives International Award, LVC
- Board Member for The Wenger Foundation, Inc.
- Lebanon Valley College Career Connections Program Participant
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.