AT SIMON LEVER
Laura is committed to excellence for herself, her team members, and her clients. A practical thinker and a good listener, she is skilled at bringing others together and finding solutions that give our clients a financial advantage.
Laura’s focus is small businesses with an emphasis on family owned businesses. She also enjoys helping her clients with QuickBooks.
Laura grew up on a dairy farm, giving her a unique insight as a member of our Agribusiness team.
Laura and her husband are the parents of three fantastic children. She enjoys watching her children’s sporting events and playing pickleball.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Grove City College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Advanced Certified
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Forty Under 40 Award, Central Penn Business Journal
- Treasurer for Grace and Truth Fellowship
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.