AT SIMON LEVER
Kim has built her career on providing expertise in nonprofit and yellow book audits that help organizations stay compliant.
She also leverages her experience in accounting, auditing, taxes, and advisory for clients in industries such as construction, transportation, health care, and manufacturing.
In addition to working closely with clients, Kim is passionate about mentoring and training Simon Lever team members.
Kim lives in the Lancaster area with her husband, two daughters, and their cat.
When she’s not working, Kim and her husband enjoy taking their daughters to Hershey Park, traveling, and spending time with family.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Not-for-profit Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in International Business, Minor: Spanish, Magna Cum Laude, Elizabethtown College
- Leadership Lancaster Core Class 2019
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- PICPA 2020 Young Leaders Award Recipient
- PICPA Government and Not-for-Profit Committee Member
- Board Member for United Disabilities Services
- PICPA Ethics Committee Member
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.