AT SIMON LEVER
Kim views her role at Simon Lever as so much more than an accountant. She understands that offering clear, reliable guidance is essential for helping nonprofit and business decision makers chart the right course. She’s built her career on providing expertise in nonprofit and yellow book audits that help organizations stay compliant. Kim also leverages her experience in accounting, auditing, taxes, and advisory for clients in industries such as construction, transportation, health care, and manufacturing. In addition to working closely with clients, Kim is passionate about training Simon Lever staff. She combines her expertise in accounting and knack for teaching to guide team members so they can better serve clients.
Kim lives in the Lancaster area with her husband (Cory), daughter (Sydney), and two cats (Larkin and Dani). When she’s not working, Kim and her husband enjoy watching and playing hockey. They love to travel and cannot wait to take their daughter on some adventures.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. International Business, Minor Spanish, Magna Cum Laude, Elizabethtown College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- PICPA 2020 Young Leaders Award Recipient
- PICPA Not-for-Profit Committee Member
- Leadership Lancaster Core Class 2019
- East Petersburg Inline Hockey League, Manager