AT SIMON LEVER
Jason thrives on helping others succeed. Leadership is not only his discipline, it is his passion. As Managing Partner, Jason works to implement and refine the leadership best practices that empower our team on a daily basis.
For inspiration, he looks to renowned leaders, like Andy Stanley. Jason is heavily influenced by the leadership concept of Vision Casting, a process that Jason puts into action every day at Simon Lever to shepherd our team members from where they are to where they want to be.
He is also passionate about guiding the next generation of tax professionals and firm leaders, and he invests considerable time working with our staff development and talent advancement programs.
Jason continues to collaborate closely with clients, specifically those in the construction, manufacturing, and nonprofit industries, helping them utilize services offered by Simon Lever to best benefit the needs of their businesses.
Jason and his wife are the parents of two sons.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Church Finance Committee
- Board service for various community organizations