AT SIMON LEVER
Andy draws on a wide range of experiences to provide innovative solutions to our clients. His accounting, auditing, and tax consulting expertise spans a range of industries, including manufacturing, health care, agribusiness, and professional services.
He also works closely with nonprofit organizations, conducting thorough audits and sharing advice when it matters most. He serves as a leader for key teams, including Uniform Guidance audits.
Andy lives on a farm in York with his wife and many farm pets. In his free time Andy enjoys travel, cars, and spending time with his three adult children.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), Cum Laude, Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Treasurer for Homefields, Inc.
- Former Treasurer for Manheim Township Soccer Club
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.