AT SIMON LEVER
Kurtis isn’t in the numbers business. He’s in the people business. Kurtis has dedicated his skills to helping people work through financial challenges and create proactive financial and tax strategies. Kurtis leads Simon Lever’s Agribusiness Services Team. He grew up on a farm, giving him the firsthand perspective needed to guide agribusiness clients through the complexities of taxes and succession planning. From farm cooperatives and agribusinesses to family farms, he’s become a trusted advisor with a reputation for offering high-quality advice on issues like financing, insurance, and retirement. Kurtis also leverages his tax expertise to assist business owners and decision makers in industries such as construction and real estate. A natural networking professional, Kurtis leads the business development and marketing team at Simon Lever. He enjoys getting outside the office to build relationships and make connections with members of the Lancaster community.
As much as Kurtis genuinely enjoys his work, his favorite roles are as husband and father. He also coaches his son’s baseball team, which allows him to help children develop as individuals and ball players. Kurtis is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan—and he’s always up for a conversation about his team.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Business Administration-Accounting, Millersville University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Forty Under 40 Award, 2016, Central Penn Business Journal
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Lancaster County Ag Council Board Member
- Farm and Home Foundation of Lancaster County, Board President 2019–2020 and Vice President 2017–2018
- The Mix at Arbor Place, Former Treasurer
- SWS 12U Baseball Commissioner/Coach
- Calvary Church Member