AT SIMON LEVER
A natural networker, Kurt uses his skills to build relationships and make connections. As a trusted advisor, he has gained a reputation for offering high-quality advice on issues like financing, insurance, and retirement.
Kurt leads our firm’s Agribusiness Services team. He grew up on a poultry and crop farm, giving him the firsthand perspective needed to guide agribusiness clients through the complexities of taxes and succession planning. Kurt also leverages his tax expertise to assist business owners and decision makers in industries such as construction and real estate.
As much as Kurt genuinely enjoys his work, his favorite roles are as husband and father.
Kurt is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan—and he’s always up for a conversation about his team
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), Millersville University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Forty Under 40 Award 2016, Central Penn Business Journal
- Horizon Farm Credit Customer Advisory Committee
- High Center Advisory Board Member
- Farm and Home Foundation of Lancaster County, Board President (2019-2020) and Vice President (2017-2018)
- Former Treasurer for The Mix at Arbor Place
- Former LS 12U Baseball Commissioner/Coach
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.