AT SIMON LEVER
Karen has over 30 years of experience providing accounting, business consulting, and tax services to a variety of clients and industry groups in the Harrisburg area. Her experiences have ranged from small business and nonprofit organizations to large multinational corporations. As a partner in the Capital Region office of Simon Lever, Karen utilizes these experiences to help her clients manage all financial aspects of their businesses. Her focus is in developing business relationships as a trusted advisor. This perspective allows her to assist her clients in achieving financial success and aid in the growth of their businesses.
During her free time, Karen can often be found on the golf course, running, or at the gym. She also enjoys spending time in Hilton Head with her husband, Bruce, and her two adult sons, Adam and Pete.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. in Accounting, Cum Laude, Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Church Finance Committee Member