AT SIMON LEVER
Laureen brings to Simon Lever over 30 years of public accounting experience working with clients in both Berks and Chester counties. Prior to joining the firm in 2021, Laureen worked in regional public accounting firms providing individual and business clients with tax planning and advisory and compliance services. Laureen looks forward to using her experience obtained over the years to building relationships with Simon Lever clients and assisting them with minimizing their tax liabilities while remaining in compliance with current regulations.
Laureen lives in Berks County with her husband and has three grown children. She values her time spent with her family and friends especially her grandchildren. Laureen enjoys traveling, which often includes a trip to the beach or cheering on the Phillies at an opponent’s stadium.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BBA in Accounting, Temple University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Twin Valley Food Bank, Volunteer
- Animal Rescue League, Volunteer