AT SIMON LEVER
Whether Sara is working with a family-owned business or a local nonprofit, she views every conversation with a client as a learning experience that helps her provide the right advice at the right time.
Since becoming a member of Simon Lever’s team, she has guided business owners, nonprofit directors, and other decision makers through the complexities of accounting and tax preparation. She also leads the firm’s Client Advancement Team, which is responsible for delivering exceptional service for prospective and current clients.
Sara has assisted in the development of our firm’s onboarding system as well as our internship and externship programs.
Sara launched her career, fresh from college, as an accountant with Simon Lever in 2009.
A native of Salisbury, Maryland, Sara loves to travel. In college, she participated in a 10-week overseas international business program that took her through 12 countries, including Russia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Sara also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Messiah College Accounting Alumni Mentor Program, Co-Founder
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Pennsylvania Chapter, Board Member
- Crossway Church, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement of Central Pennsylvania, Lancaster Operating Board, Former Board Member
- Messiah College Alumni Council, Former Member