AT SIMON LEVER
Sara has been part of the Simon Lever team since day one of her career. After graduating from Messiah University, she started as a staff accountant in 2009 and rose through the ranks to partner in 2020. Sara has always embraced Simon Lever’s core purpose as she consistently strives to maximize the success of those she partners with. She has been instrumental in providing leadership and accountability to our firm. In addition to serving clients, she is responsible for executing strategic initiatives and improving operational effectiveness.
A native of Salisbury, Maryland, Sara loves to travel. In college, she participated in a 10-week overseas international business program that took her through 12 countries, including Russia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Sara also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Messiah University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- 2021 Women of Influence Award Winner
- Rider Musser Development, Board Member
- Messiah University President’s Leadership Council, Member
- Crossway Church, Volunteer
- Former Board Member of various organizations
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.