AT SIMON LEVER
Sara instinctively notices and appreciates the uniqueness of her clients and her fellow team members. In addition to serving clients, she is responsible for executing strategic initiatives and improving operational effectiveness for our firm.
Enthusiastic and optimistic, she has been instrumental in providing leadership and accountability by motivating and inspiring those she partners with.
A native of Salisbury, Maryland, Sara loves to travel. In college, she participated in a 10-week overseas international business program that took her through 12 countries, including Russia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
Sara also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Messiah University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Women of Influence Award 2021, Central Penn Business Journal
- Board Member for Rider Musser Development
- Board Member for PICPA
How About a Coffee?
We know that everyone has unique challenges and goals.
Let’s chat so we can understand yours.