AT SIMON LEVER
Having joined Simon Lever in 2009, Sara, a Messiah College graduate, has been with the firm since day one of her career. Fresh out of college, Sara embraced the Simon Lever difference — that supporting the employee meant maximizing the success of that employee and, in turn, their clients. Sara started at Simon Lever as a staff accountant and, over ten years, rose through the ranks to partner. In addition to serving clients, Sara was instrumental in starting Simon Lever’s first summer internship and externship programs, and serves as mentor to incoming young professionals.
Sara became partner in January 2020. As a Simon Lever partner, she serves as operational team chair, providing clarity and support to the firm in coordination with other operational leaders.
A native of Salisbury, Maryland, Sara loves to travel. In college, she participated in a 10-week overseas international business program that took her through 12 countries, including Russia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Sara also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Messiah College Accounting Alumni Mentor Program, Co-Founder
- Rider Musser Development, Board Member
- Messiah College President’s Leadership Council, Member
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Pennsylvania Chapter, Board Member
- Crossway Church, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement of Central Pennsylvania, Lancaster Operating Board, Former Board Member
- Messiah College Alumni Council, Former Member