AT SIMON LEVER
Jonathan serves as the head of Simon Lever’s Advisory Services Team.
His business advisory specialties include accounting and auditing, tax compliance and consulting, mergers and acquisitions, buy/sell agreements, business financing transactions, succession planning, and estate planning. Jonathan also leverages his expertise to provide clients with reliable valuations for business, estate, and gift purposes.
In addition, Jonathan provides industry-specific know-how in sectors like construction, manufacturing, real estate, and retail/wholesale. He works closely with alternative energy industry clients, as well, to provide expert consulting advice, particularly in areas such as applications and compliance.
Before joining Simon Lever in 2010, Jon served as a tax manager for an international accounting firm.
Jon lives in Lititz, Pennsylvania with his wife, Laura. They have three children: A.J., Chase, and Jordan.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting, Grove City College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Leadership Lancaster, Core Class 2011
- Forty Under 40, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Accounting and Auditing Procedures Committee, Former Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Member
- Economic Development Company Center for Regional Analysis, Committee Member
- LCBC Church, Manheim Campus, Member