AT SIMON LEVER
John leverages more than 40 years of experience in a diverse range of tax areas, including accounting, auditing, estate planning, insurance investigation, and taxation. His wealth of expertise spans local CPA firms, small businesses, and publicly traded corporations.
In addition, John works with clients to navigate complex areas like venture capital, angel investing, and Marcellus Shale royalties.
John was previously a partner in the Wormleysburg-based firm Pfister and Rompalo PC, which merged with Simon Lever in 2015.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Accounting and Economics, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Image Enhancement Committee Member
- Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, Former Board Member and Treasurer