AT SIMON LEVER
Cherie joined Simon Lever eight years ago. While she cares about the services that she provides, helping the people behind the work is what she finds fulfilling. Cherie has spent time in both public and private accounting and specializes in nonprofit and fiduciary taxation. Her private work with nonprofit organizations provides a background understanding of an organization’s desire to fulfill its mission, and the challenges related to that pursuit. She brings empathy to her assistance of executors and trustees as they navigate and understand their tax responsibilities related to the estates and trusts they administer.
Cherie and her husband Timothy are the parents of two daughters who are budding musicians and imaginative writers. She enjoys morning coffee on their scenic countryside deck and family time at the seashore.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Business Administration-Accounting, Millersville University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Revolution Lancaster, Board Member