AT SIMON LEVER
As a principal, C.J. collaborates with his clients to help them solve tax challenges and build forward-looking strategies that minimize tax liability and maximize the bottom line. He also works closely with other Simon Lever team members by managing and reviewing tax returns for businesses and individuals.
C.J. specializes in business valuations, providing expert assessments for business owners who need to make informed decisions about complex transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, sales, and gift and estate planning. He also offers industry-specific expertise for businesses in construction, manufacturing, and real estate.
Prior to joining Simon Lever’s team in 2013, C.J. spent his career working with several public accounting companies, including an international accounting firm.
C.J. loves spending time with his wife and two sons. A Baltimore native, he follows the Orioles and Ravens.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- M.S. Taxation, University of Baltimore
- B.S. Business Administration-Accounting Firm Leadership, Bucknell University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA®)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Light the Night Walk, Former Executive Committee Member